What We Offer
Hassle-free, flexible living
At Central City Lets we understand that, while you might not want to commit to a 12-month rental or paying for a hotel or serviced apartments, you still want an apartment that feels like home. That's why we offer a simple, hassle-free solution for tenants who want a short-let property on flexible terms but don't want to compromise on quality.
- Rent for as little as two weeks.
- One transparent monthly charge with no agency fees.
- Electricity, gas, broadband and council tax included.
- Fully furnished apartments, with crockery, cutlery, appliances and a flat-screen TV.
- Great Central London locations near tube stations
- Well maintained, high-quality, modern interiors
- A quick, easy, hassle-free letting process.
- We take a simple deposit of £1000 to cover any potential damage.
- Phone bills are not included in the price of the apartment and must be covered by you.
- Linen is not provided as standard. Please contact our team for more information.
- Depending on the length of stay, you may be required to pay an inventory fee.
- We will organise an end of tenancy clean. If anything is found to be damaged over and above usual wear and tear, this will be taken out of the deposit.
- We require credit card details for security purposes
- Rent is to be paid 1 month in advance.
- You may extend your lease with a minimum of 3 weeks' notice
- The property is only secured once you have signed the contract and paid the deposit and one month's rent in advance.
- We require 30 days' notice to cancel a lease prior to the start date and the lease cannot be cancelled or shortened once the term has started.